Jan 22, 2011

Auction Item - Lash Extensions



 
 
 
There are two types of extensions available. There are the bundles and individual lashes.

Bundles- $20 (picture 1)- Takes ~20 minutes
Individual- $40 (picture 2)- Takes~ 1 hour or more

They last up to one month and can be filled on the individuals for half price :) The bundles just need to be redone. 

They are available in short, medium and long as well as black or brown. Short looks natural, just more full. Medium are a little more obvious but just look like naturally long lashes. And long you can tell a definite difference and are the most glamorous.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to bid on this auction. I am interested in the Individual ones. I am willing to pay the $40.... I'm not completely sure how this auction works but I am official putting my bid in for the $40. My number is 208.866.6567

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and my email is ashleemariephotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete